Friday, November 11, 2011

JQ FB

Det roliga med att följa Julia Quinn på facebook till skillnad från mina andra författar-likes - Agatha Christie, Astrid Lindgren och Hjalmar Söderberg t.ex. - är att hon uppdaterar. Och det är hon som uppdaterar.

Favorite thing I wrote this week: "He wanted no part of any conversation that included partially-digested airborne bacon."

Nästa bok kommer förresten i maj:

Drumroll please! The title of my next novel (the one about Daniel Smythe-Smith and the mysterious Miss Wynter) is...

A NIGHT LIKE THIS

(I feel I must point out that I wasn't --trying-- for another Cure song. It just kind of happened.)

Och man kan skriva med henne på hennes wall.

I'm rereading Romancing Mr. Bridgerton and just got to one of my favorite parts -- Lady D asking how many great mysteries there are in life and Colin replying "Forty-two?" Please tell me that was a shout-out to The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy...

Och hon svarar.

You know it!

No comments: